We’re looking for the best band and artists in Mid-TENN to feature here every week. If you think you have what it takes to land on this list then send us your info and music links to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
November 13, 2017:
1. Elise Davis – If Liz Phair and Lucinda Williams had a stoned love child.
2. Susan Shann – The new album, “Rhythm of the Road”, has arrived in style.
3. Mike Smith – A charting country-southern rock artist, multi-instrumentalist and television personality.
November 06, 2017:
1. Rich Lynch Band – Heading up that #NewNashvilleRockSound
2. Williams Honor – Nashville via New Jersey indie country rock duo racing up the charts.
3. Chris Gauger – Versatile with a diverse amount of genre mashing tools in his bag of tricks.
October 30, 2017:
1. The Union of Sinners and Saints – Righteous rock from legends in their genre!
2. Jay Pounders – East coast, west coast, north, south – Jay’s got it all covered – probably why he sounds so good.
3. Swingin Hammers – A lovely and lonely outpost in the dark!